Zero-waste Wooden Cutlery To Go$18.00.incl of all taxes
Say no to plastic with this minimal wooden cutlery set. Lightweight and completely zero waste, wooden designer cutlery is here to change the way we consume, making it more ethical and responsible.
Bare Necessities is a zero waste personal care and home care brand, with a strong belief in creating products that care for the environment as much as they care for you. They are a completely women run enterprise, founded by a 26-year-old who has been living a zero-waste lifestyle for 2 years. Their products are handcrafted only using organic, local and ethically sourced ingredients which are non-toxic, non-GMO, and cruelty-free. Moreover, the packaging is also recyclable to ensure conscious consumption.
- Pair this zero waste cutlery with our Wooden Serving Platters to bring the warmth of nature to your kitchen.
- Composed of wood.
- Dimensions of 19 x 2.8 cm.
- Comes as a set of two forks and two spoons.
- Wash with mild detergent and store in a dry place.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.
Shop The Look
Refuse plastic, choose our reusable straws and zero waste cutlery that dissolve into the earth traceless after serving their purpose and care for nature, the way it cares for us.