Surreal Strap Dress in Organic Cotton$258.00.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 3 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above USD 200
A surreal dress with pin-stripes that possesses the old-world charm of pocket notebooks and ledger files, this delicate sleeveless, strap dress is made from homegrown organic cotton, hand-dyed in ancient natural indigo dyeing technique and handwoven by highly skilled artisans. This relaxed yet functional style features a square neckline, sharp pleats attached to sit below your hips and detailed with tie belt and patch pockets at the back. This piece is handwoven and takes 70 days to make by 9 skilled artists.
Oshadi is designed in London keeping in mind simple, functional and architectural aesthetics, and handmade in India with traditional craft techniques and sustainable materials. Each collection is crafted using natural, recycled and organic fibers, using hand weaving and natural dyeing techniques by local highly skilled craftspeople.
- Composed of 100% organic cotton.
- True to Fit. The model is 168 cm tall and wears size S.
- Since natural dyeing raw materials are grown, produced and dyed by tribes in remote villages and the organic cotton fabric is hand woven by artisan communities in rural India. The making of this skirt also helps the tribal and rural economy to flourish.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring, do not bleach. Iron on medium heat.
- Designed in London and handcrafted in India.
Shop The Look
We have paired our best summer dress with the most elegant pearl earring and necklace for that understated romance we all love. Combine with our marshmallow pink heels for a pop!