Gold Sierra Studs$279.00.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above USD 200
This collectible is sculpted by hand in a single piece of silver and polished in 22K Gold, the Sierra studs are a visual study of an alpine landscape complete with ridges, tors, summits, and valleys. As a celebration of the beauty of nature, each piece exhibits a love for topography. Shining in gold, this piece of jewellery is an expression of organic minimalism through an architectural lens. ÊWear it with your hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail and a sharp jumpsuit or evening dress.
Avant-garde yet classic in inspiration, Zariin is bold and sophisticated in its designs. Recognised for unique craftsmanship, creative work with natural stones and their transformation into contemporary and statement-making jewellery.
- The piece uses techniques that combine traditional silversmithing techniques with a contemporary approach to design.
- Show off this architectural piece with a off-shoulder top and pulled-back hair.
- Composition: Sterling silver and 22k gold.
- Store in a soft pouch separate from other jewellery. Wear after applying perfume, hairspray and make-up. Remove before bathing, swimming or exercising. Clean your plated jewelry gently, and don’t rub it.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.