Royal Heritage Silver Drop Earrings in Blush Pink$198.00.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above USD 200
Our royal heritage earring is a heirloom piece and a collectible to be passed onto the next generation. Made in genuine sterling silver, each pair takes two weeks to make from scratch. Handpainted in the traditional meenakari technique, these earrings reflect the free-spirited aesthetic of traditional Indian meenakari paintings laid on timeless silverwork. The hand painting require utmost precision and craftsmanship.
Purab Paschim, from Hindi "East and West" is a jewellery brand interpreting classic Indian art forms through silver jewellery. The label's collections embody the spirit of transitional design to suit a contemporary wardrobe.
- These pastel dome cascade earrings can be paired with a chic jumpsuit, elegant cocktail or bridesmaids dress or worn with a brocade silk jacket on a formal evening occasion.
- Each set of earrings takes two weeks to handcraft and hand-paint by eight artists skilled in the Meenakari style of painting.
- Composed of 92.5 sterling silver.
- Store securely to prevent oxidation.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.