Persian Dream Bracelet Bangle Adjustable$169.00.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above USD 200
This bangle features two carefully selected and uncut baroque pearls cast delicately into a 22K gold plated bezel. The bezel is surrounded by intricate paisley metalwork and a handcrafted freshwater pearl fringe. The fringe is made from stringing of pearls, an ancient Indian technique dating back to era of Maharajahs, wherein each pearl is individually strung to the jewel. This design has created 18 jobs in the local community. Pair it with a classy dress and flowers in your hair.
Avant-garde yet classic in inspiration, Zariin is bold and sophisticated in its designs. Recognised for unique craftsmanship, creative work with natural stones and their transformation into contemporary and statement-making jewellery.
- Each stone used in the making of this piece has been carefully handpicked for quality and is uncut and in its natural form.
- Composition: 65% stones and 35% brass.
- Dimensions of 1.5 (length) and 3 (width) in inches.
- Avoid direct contact with grease and high temperature. Do not spray perfume directly on the jewelry. Clean the jewellery with soft cotton cloth and warm water.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.
Shop The Look
Combine the Persian Dream bracelet with the It’s a Girl Thing earrings and necklace for a very elegant and understated glamour look. It’s the perfect accessory for a formal evening outfit or a wedding party.