Metal Drinking Straws (Set of 4)$18.00.incl of all taxes
Every day over 500 million straws are tossed in the trash. Instead choose reusable stainless steel straws that are lightweight and easy to carry on the go. These certified food grade, metal drinking straws are slightly angled so that you don’t have to bend over to take a sip from your drink.
Bare Necessities is a zero waste personal care and home care brand, with a strong belief in creating products that care for the environment as much as they care for you. They are a completely women run enterprise, founded by a 26-year-old who has been living a zero-waste lifestyle for 2 years. Their products are handcrafted only using organic, local and ethically sourced ingredients which are non-toxic, non-GMO, and cruelty-free. Moreover, the packaging is also recyclable to ensure conscious consumption.
- Say no to plastic with this metal straw and a fuss free stainless steel cleaning brush.
- Composed of stainless steel.
- Dimensions of the straw are 6 x 0.4 x 215 mm, and those of the cleaning brush are 20 x 0.8 cm.
- Wash with mild detergent and store in a dry place.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.
Shop The Look
Refuse plastic, choose our reusable straws and zero waste cutlery that dissolve into the earth traceless after serving their purpose and care for nature, the way it cares for us.