Bohemian Big Fishy Earrings$69.00.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above USD 200
These stylish and big earrings are made by carefully weaving tiny glass seed beads in an intricate design using the Native American beading technique of Peyote stich. These thougtfully chosen colours successfully potray the luster of brightly colored fishes. Made in four parts, these unusual earrings move as gracefully on your ears as fish in water
Omoya is a handmade, woven-bead jewelry label creating artisanal and whimsical pieces for expressive women. All of Omoya’s jewellery is made by women who are skilled in the special beading technique.
- Add a bohemian look to any outfit. Style with a strapless summer dress or top.
- Composed of glass seed beads and nylon thread.
- Dimensions of 12.5 x 4 cm.
- Store away from direct sunlight and avoid spraying deodorant or perfume on it. Avoid contact with water, perfume and lotions to maintain sheen.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.