Cirque Marble Serving Platter$165.00.incl of all taxes
An ode to the natural texture of marble, the Cirque platter is made from solid marble specifically chosen for its rich texture, unexpected patterns and natural colour. Made from scratch over 42 days, with a skilled craftsman finishing the perfect surface. Every cirque is a one of a kind piece and perfect for serving friends over an intimate meal. Each piece was individually handcrafted by artists skilled in traditional marble crafts making this piece a reinterpretation of a classical art form and a celebration of nature.
- This product is labor intensive taking 42 days to make and four artists.
- The attractive natural pattern and beauty of marble make this piece eye-catching both as serveware and as a decorative tabletop piece.
- Dimensions of 13.8 (diameter) x 0.6 inches.
- Designed in New York and handcrafted in India.
- Wipe regularly to keep the marble surface from blemish.