Pink Summer Tassel Earrings and Necklace$59.00.incl of all taxes
Delivery in 4 - 5 working days
Free shipping for orders above USD 200
A breezy pair of earrings for your next beach vacation, each piece is handcrafted using seed beads threaded together using a native american technique called the Peyote Stitch. The technique allows the beads to stay together, firm and taut. Silken milky white tassels brush your shoulders with fairy dust all day, while the beadwork mesmerizes with its beautiful patterning. Pair them with rompers on a girls night out or for an easy beach look with a bright bikini. This whimsical pair comes with a necklace to match.
Omoya is a handmade, woven-bead jewelry label creating artisanal and whimsical pieces for expressive women. All of Omoya’s jewellery is made by women who are skilled in the special beading technique.
- The design of these earrings was inspired by the shape of turkish lamps.
- Composed of glass seed beads, nylon thread, silk thread tassels and metal hook.
- Dimensions of 11cm (length), 2.5cm (width).
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunglight. Keep away from sea water, perfumes, harsh sunlight as much as possible. To clean your jewellery, use a soft cloth or brush.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.